Vision and Core Principles
The CCF Vision is to promote science and research, education and learning, support people in need, emphasize the role of educated and motivated children and youth in the future development of the country, encourage partnership and social responsibility, mutual understanding and respect.
Main directions of CCF activities include but are not limited to:
1. Supporting children in need;
2. Supporting early learning and basic education;
3. Supporting higher education and youth innovative youth initiatives;
4. Participation in special innovative initiatives, support innovative education;
5. Special initiatives for the most vulnerable population, including health care service financing for the neediest.
NEWS AND EVENTS